Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9631 67a Street, Edmonton
This great 1358 sq ft. Ottewell bungalow, has lovely large rooms on both levels. The living and dining room areas are spacious making easy furniture placement. The kitchen is newer with a great oak kitchen with small island and tons of cabinets and counter space. There is a skylight and upgraded stainless steel appliances. There is an attached four season sun room off your kitchen. All 3 bedrooms are generous in size. The basement is fully developed with a large rec room, laundry room, 3pc bath, recently updated furnace and den/guest bedroom. The garage is a full double size and is heated. Located close to the bus, school and shopping it is easy access to NAIT, downtown and the U of A. This home is a must see before you buy.
- MLS® #E4171672
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,358
- Year Built1959
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesCloset Organizers
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Heated
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9631 67a Street
- Postal CodeT6B 1R9
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Curtains and Blinds
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesElectric, Brick Facing
- # of Stories2
Properties for Sale Similar to 9631 67a Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 10:46pm MDT.