Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 18 11219 103a Avenue, Edmonton
PLATINUM PROPERTY! New appliances can be provided. Top floor unit in a very attractive Oliver location! Walking distance to MacEwan University and new Edmonton Brewery District! West exposing condo with one of the largest balconies in the complex comes with good sized galley kitchen and large bright living room on main floor, plus 2 huge storage spaces. 2 sizable bedrooms upstairs, as well as full bathroom upgrade. The unit has been tastefully upgraded with NEW PAINT and NEW laminate FLOORS (NO CARPET in this unit!) The condo fee includes heat, water, and one assigned parking space. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Walk score for this complex is 91! Super easy access to all amenities including restaurants, coffee shops, and grocery stores, trendy 124 street, busy downtown and Ice District, LRT and public transit!
- MLS® #E4171771
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage920
- Year Built1971
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Storage-In-Suite, Vinyl Windows, Intercom, Laundry-Same Floor
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$407
- Address# 18 11219 103a Avenue
- Postal CodeT5K 2E4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryOLIVER SCHOOL
- MiddleWESTMINSTER SCHOOL
- HighVICTORIA SCHOOL
Properties for Sale Similar to # 18 11219 103a Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 2:01am MDT.