Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11234 103 Street, Edmonton
Welcome to the smartest buy in Edmonton. This home has been "renewed " to give it a much longer and enjoyable life. New interior weeping tile & a sump pump recently installed w/a complex exterior drainage system to ensure a dry basement! Complete replacement of old plumbing system with PEX & ABS. Basement was gutted to foundation & dirt then rebuilt with new concrete floor & DriCore subfloor then covered w/engineered hardwood. And new 2nd bathroom in the basement w/ a stand-alone deep soaker tub. LED potlights for brighness & low energy consumption. Electrical system upgraded to 100 amp w/permit.The covered back deck was re-built from supports up for longevity. The huge back yard is so private with all the new fencing. Compost bins & bike shelter enclosed by raspberry & blueberry plants, 3 cherry trees & 6 apple trees. Fenced-in parking. You may not move your car often - bike downtown in 15 min. walk to Kingsway. A block to Glenrose, within Victoria School area! 20 min. LRT to UofA. Live like tomorrow!
- MLS® #E4171913
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage866
- Year Built1949
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingRear Drive Access
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Playground Nearby, Schools
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11234 103 Street
- SubdivisionSpruce Avenue
- Postal CodeT5G 5G2
- InteriorHardwood, Linoleum, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Freezer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Remodelled Basement
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMcDougall/St. Catherine
- MiddleSpruce Ave./St. Alphonsus
- HighVictoria/St. Joes/St. FX
Properties for Sale Similar to 11234 103 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 3:01am MDT.