Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
223 61 Street, Edmonton
Affordable 2 story living on a fabulous corner lot with upgrades galore! Offering almost 1500 square feet of living space with an insulated & HEATED 2 car garage, AIR CONDITIONING, security system, automated SPRINKLER SYSTEM, and UPSTAIRS laundry! All the right rooms with lovely finishes and a beautiful backyard with a professionally upgraded custom deck, patio and low maintenance landscaping. Get into relax mode in the functional backyard space or sit on the front verandah to enjoy that evening sunset. The kitchen space offers stainless steel appliances, raised eating bar, and a perfect dinette nook to enjoy the morning sunshine. The front living room features a stone gas fireplace and loads of space for entertaining. A total of 3 generous sized bedrooms upstairs with a master bedroom to accommodate a king size bed. A quality built home, at an affordable price, with tons of extras. Welcome home!
- MLS® #E4171940
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,488
- Year Built2007
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Detectors Smoke, No Smoking Home
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, Fenced
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address223 61 Street
- Postal CodeT6X 0E6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEllerslie Campus School
- MiddleEllerslie Campus School
- HighJ Percy Page High School
Properties for Sale Similar to 223 61 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 10:16pm MDT.