Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2416 78 Street, Edmonton
Fully finished bungalow with attached, heated double garage, a large two tiered deck and huge yard. This home has a spacious master bedroom with his and hers closets and a 3 piece ensuite. The rest of the main floor consists of 2 more bedrooms, 4 piece bath, a formal living room, dining room, kitchen and a family room w/fireplace. The fully finished basement is sound proofed from the main floor and is where you'll find the 4th bedroom with an ensuite, games room, theater room wired for 7.1 surround sound, bar, laundry room and tons of storage. Upgrades include R50 attic insulation, high efficiency furnace and hot water tank, triple pane windows, 35 year shingles and solar tube lights in the bathrooms. All have been completed in the last 5-7 years. Basement suite possible by building one wall and using the back door as the separate entrance.
- MLS® #E4171944
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,450
- Year Built1979
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Level Land, Shopping Nearby, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Schools
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address2416 78 Street
- Postal CodeT6K 3W4
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing, Mantel
- # of Stories2
Properties for Sale Similar to 2416 78 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 12:46pm MDT.