Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1332 Potter Greens Drive, Edmonton
WOW!!! The view overlooking the Par 3 on hole 12 is something to be seen! Just under 1800sq.ft. this Adult Community Half Duplex Bungalow is equipped for Full Serenity. From the Master suite you can walk-out to the over sized deck overlooking Lewis Estates Golf Course, or to a Spa style bath complete with a walk-in shower, jetted bath and his and hers sinks. The main living space is open and flows from one peaceful space to another. Large Galley style Kitchen has been refinished with new cabinets, counter-tops, floors and lights. A sun-soaked breakfast nook leads to a quiet Living Space with Gas Fireplace, and for when there is company a Open yet Formal Dinning Room. A Second Bedroom and Bath are also found on the main floor, along with a Full Laundry Room including sink. A Fully Finished Basement includes another Bedroom and up-dated Bath, Plus a large living space with gas fireplace and wet bar and bonus room for hobbies or office space. Furnace and Hot Water Tank both recently replaced in 2014.
- MLS® #E4171964
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,781
- Year Built1992
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- FeaturesDeck, Air Conditioner, Patio, Wet Bar
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Private Setting, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Backs Onto Lake, Cul-De-Sac, Playground Nearby, View Lake
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1332 Potter Greens Drive
- SubdivisionPotter Greens
- Postal CodeT5T 6A3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer, Window Coverings, Vacuum Systems, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Air Conditioning-Central
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- Condo Fee$553
Properties for Sale Similar to 1332 Potter Greens Drive, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 2:01am MDT.