Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12812 103 Street, Edmonton
Situated on a beautiful tree lined street on a huge lot this lovely 3+1 bedroom 1.5 bath raised bungalow that comes with an oversized single detached garage has a lot to offer! This well cared for home features newer shingles, paved sidewalks, siding, and some newer windows. Lovely original hardwood flooring in the living room and bedrooms that can easily be refinished. Large bright and sunny kitchen. Enjoy the West Facing back yard! Excellent location walking distance to schools and Grand Trunk Park. Close to shopping and all amenities. Easy access to downtown and the Yellowhead. Shows pride of ownership. This beauty won't last!
- MLS® #E4174037
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage955
- Year Built1955
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleRaised Bungalow
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address12812 103 Street
- Postal CodeT5E 4M1
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories1
Properties for Sale Similar to 12812 103 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 3:01am MDT.