Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14939 47 Street, Edmonton
Welcome home to this bright and cozy property. The main level is an open concept with a kitchen with plenty of cabinets and counter space, dining space and living room. The living room has 20 foot vaulted ceilings and a stunning corner fireplace. 2 large bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom complete the main level. The master bedroom is spacious with a large walk in closet and a 4 piece bathroom to complete it. The basement is sure to impress with its 9 foot ceilings and walk out to the beautiful large backyard. The basement makes for a great entertainment room with space for a computer desk. There is a large bonus room, a 3 piece bathroom and large bedroom. Finishing off the basement is a spacious laundry room and plenty of storage space. Attached 2 car garage and 2 car driveway complete the package.
- MLS® #E4174165
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,464
- Year Built2001
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Fire Pit, Vaulted Ceiling, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address14939 47 Street
- Postal CodeT5Y 2Z3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Corner
- # of Stories3
Properties for Sale Similar to 14939 47 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 8:46am MDT.