Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18215 106 Street, Edmonton
This beautiful home in Chambery, built by Pine Grove Homes, features open concept main floor, generous-sized bedrooms, and a partially finished basement ready for you to complete! Situated in a cul-de-sac with large back yard, this home is close to Elsinore Chambery Park, easy Henday access and shopping on 97 St. Step inside to find a large kitchen with centre island with raised eating bar, maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry plus an extra bank of floor to ceiling cabinetry. The living room features hardwood flooring and custom built in display shelving surrounding the natural gas fireplace. Upstairs features a large bonus room, bedrooms that comfortably fit both queen-sized beds and dressers, and a main bathroom. The master bedroom features walk-in closet, and large ensuite with a walk-in shower. Downstairs has drywall up and rough-in plumbing; seller including new shower basin. Low maintenance landscaping in backyard with large Hot Tub! This must-see home is ready for you!
- MLS® #E4174264
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,941
- Year Built2004
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, Deck, Hot Tub, Hot Water Natural Gas, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address18215 106 Street
- Postal CodeT5X 6H7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, TV Wall Mount, Hot Tub
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBATURYN SCHOOL
- MiddleMARY BUTTERWORTH SCHOOL
- HighQUEEN ELIZABETH SCHOOL
Properties for Sale Similar to 18215 106 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 4:31pm MDT.