Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10527 76 Street, Edmonton
This well maintained home in beautiful Forest Heights comes with a mother-in-law suite. Lots of upgrades have been done - refinished hardwood, new vinyl plank flooring in the kitchen, upgraded bathrooms and electrical. The eat-in kitchen has a window that overlooks the back yard. A lovely large living room looks out at the quiet tree lined street. There are two good size bedrooms on the main floor and a full bathroom. The separate entrance to the basement is from the back of the house. Down here you will find a large living room, bedroom, kitchen and three piece bathroom. Large windows, all above grade, let in lots of natural light. The laundry/utility room has plenty of room for storage. There is a large deck, a fully fenced back yard and double detached garage off the back lane. Close to schools, parks, shopping, public transportation and the Leisure Centre. Quick access to downtown and the Yellowhead and a short walk to the beautiful River Valley. The perfect location to call Home!
- MLS® #E4175238
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage868
- Year Built1954
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleRaised Bungalow
- FeaturesDeck, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Insulated
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Park/Reserve
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10527 76 Street
- SubdivisionForest Heights_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6A 3B2
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Properties for Sale Similar to 10527 76 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 5:46pm MDT.