Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# #11 16537 130a Street, Edmonton
Meticulously maintained 3 bedroom bath 3 bathroom townhome feat. just under 1700 sq.ft. of finished living space in the highly sought after community of Oxford. This 1252 sq ft unit feat a open concept with modern finishes throughout. Main floor feat. plush 12 x 24 plush tile along with warm laminate flooring throughout the main floor. Kitchen feat elegant white cabinetry complimented by quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, & subway tiled backsplash. Half bath rounds out the main floor. Upper floor feat. 3 bedrooms, 2 full 4 piece baths, & the laundry room. Spacious master bedroom feat a walk in closet along with a 4 piece spa like ensuite. Basement is fully finished & is great for entertaining/watching movies. Other feat of this home include: Air conditioning, double garage, 9 ft ceilings in the basement/main floor, rear deck, enclosed yard, suspended garage storage shelving, & much more. Located close to all the amenities including shopping, transportation, fine dining, & the Anthony Henday.
- MLS® #E4175292
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,258
- Year Built2015
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Vinyl Windows, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Programmable Thermostat
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, No Back Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$290
- Address# #11 16537 130a Street
- Postal CodeT6V 0M6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Curtains and Blinds
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryElizabeth Finch School
- MiddleElizabeth Finch School
- HighRoss Sheppard School
Properties for Sale Similar to # #11 16537 130a Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 2:01pm MDT.