Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2434 106a Street, Edmonton
This updated 3.5 bath, FIVE bedroom beauty in Ermineskin will fit the ENTIRE family and then some! With over 2000sq ft a fully finished basement and sprawling back yard, this house offers everything a new or growing family could ever want. From entertaining in the family room embraced by the warmth of the fireplace, to relaxing on the back deck enjoying the sun, your options are limitless. This house is mere minutes from Edmonton's premier outdoor shopping destination, South Edmonton Common. Start a weekend shopping until you drop at the endless outlets, and follow it up with an adult beverage or appetizer on the patio of the countless topflight restaurants. There's also the Cineplex theatre, and Rec Room entertainment center for the kids! For those who enjoy their house as the life of the party, to those who enjoy the serenity of an older, quiet neighborhood, this house checks all the boxes.
- MLS® #E4176415
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,095
- Year Built1978
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Metal, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Golf Nearby, Public Swimming Pool
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address2434 106a Street
- Postal CodeT6J 4M9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
Properties for Sale Similar to 2434 106a Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 10:16pm MDT.