Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9740 64 Avenue, Edmonton
Well maintained bungalow on huge lot in highly sought neighbourhood of Hazeldean! Wood burning fireplace and finished basement with entertainment centre, dry sauna and wet bar is the perfect recluse during the long, cold winter yet cool and comfortable in the summer. 2 car garage plus 2 vehicle parking pad (back alley access). Dining area opens onto beautiful backyard deck adding to living space and homey feel with May Day tree and luscious greenery surrounding. Maturely treed streets, close to parks, trails and Mill Creek ravine. Quick access to Argyll Road and 99 Street provide proximity to main arteries that is a big plus for commuters. Close enough to everything you could possibly need like shopping, transit, downtown, and all the festivals of Edmonton without compromising the benefits of a family focused community. A must see that won't last. Priced right for the right family!
- MLS® #E4176419
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage963
- Year Built1954
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9740 64 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6E 0J5
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Oven-Microwave, Dishwasher-Portable, Freezer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesMantel, Wood With Log Lighter
- # of Stories2
Properties for Sale Similar to 9740 64 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 4:31pm MDT.