Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 112 10535 122 Street, Edmonton
Welcome to this bright and spacious ground floor unit in a fabulous Oliver location just steps away from the Brewery District. You are invited in to an open floor plan featuring FRESH PAINT and NEW CARPET. The kitchen offers plenty of white cabinets and peninsula island that over looks the living room with patio doors leading to the large patio. The master suite is generous in size and features a good sized closet. 4pc bath and laundry room compliment the layout. This pet friendly building is perfect for students, investors or any buyer looking for a well maintained condo close to shopping, medical centres, restaurants PLUS easy access to transit, downtown, U of A and Grant MacEwan! LOW CONDO FEES include HEAT, WATER and parking stall.
- MLS® #E4176454
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage541
- Year Built2002
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesLaundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Security Door
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Golf Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 112 10535 122 Street
- Postal CodeT5N 4B7
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$259
Properties for Sale Similar to # 112 10535 122 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 2:16am MDT.