Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10907 56 Street, Edmonton
Location, location, location....and what a view! This well built bungalow is situated across the street from Capilano Park and just steps away from the River Valley and it's network of walking trails. It boasts an elegant coved ceiling in the bright living room/dining room and the main floor laundry is conveniently located off the spacious eat-in kitchen. Go outside to the fenced garden to pick your own berries, rhubarb and delicious sweet apples. This is an opportunity to own a home in one of Edmonton's most desirable neighborhoods.
- MLS® #E4177096
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,460
- Year Built1957
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10907 56 Street
- Postal CodeT6A 2J5
- InteriorCarpet, Non-Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing
- # of Stories1
Properties for Sale Similar to 10907 56 Street, Edmonton, AB
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 12:16pm MST.