North Glenora Homes For Sale

North Glenora is a sought-after neighbourhood in northwest Edmonton. This mature neighbourhood has charm, great neighbouring amenities, and commute options you’ll be bragging about. A large amount of homes in North Glenora, 83%, are single detached homes, and the remaining 17% are a mix of low-rise apartments, row houses, and duplexes or fourplexes.

North Glenora Real Estate Statistics

Total Listings: 15
Average Price: $579,247
Highest Price: $789,900
Lowest Price: $368,000

Roll over thumbnail to enlarge.

A remarkable 44% of residents have been there for 5 or more years, making this a wonderful, established neighbourhood with a strong sense of community. North Glenora is bound to the north by 111 Avenue, the east by Groat Road, the south by 107 Avenue, and the west by 142 Street. More about North Glenora...

North Glenora Listings

All Listings $300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000
$500,000 - $600,000 $600,000 - $700,000 $700,000 - $800,000
15 Properties Found. Showing Page 1 of 2
Map
Sort by:

North Glenora’s History

The first homes in North Glenora were built around 1946, however this only makes up about 5% of the current homes. The majority of homes, around 87%, were built from 1945-1960, after World War II, in order to accommodate the many people coming home. The rest of the homes in North Glenora were built in the 1960s.

North Glenora Today

North Glenora has a great community website that is frequently updated with awesome activities in the area. Directly across 111 Street, North Glenora borders Coronation Park, which is home to the TELUS World of Science and Ross Sheppard School. There is also a Walmart and Home Depot within the Westmount Centre in the same vicinity. Groat Road offers direct access to the University of Alberta (U of A), Hawrelak Park, and Whyte Avenue, a popular shopping, dining, and bar hopping street. It also has great access to downtown and the Ice District, home of Rogers Arena. North Glenora truly is one of the best placed neighbourhoods in the city. With easy access to all the hotspots, it remains slightly removed from the busyness of it all, allowing this charming, rustic neighbourhood to blossom and grow.

Disclaimer: Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. © Copyright 2018 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.

Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 2:16pm MST.