Rideau Park Homes for Sale

Rideau Park Homes for Sale Real Estate Listings

Rideau Park Real Estate Statistics
This neighbourhood is named after Rideau Hall, the official residence in Ottawa of the Governor General of Canada.
Property Types (active listings)
Average Price: $0
Total Listings: 0
Avg. Price/SQFT: $0
Highest Price: $0
Lowest Price: $0
Avg. Property Age: 2020 YEARS
Basic Statistics (active listings)


The area in which Rideau Park lies was annexed to the City of Edmonton in 1959. Rideau Park is a rather compact neighbourhood and is quite diverse in terms of its land use. Residential land use takes up just over a third of the total land area while commercial and institutional space accounts for the remainder. Residential structures are mixed within the neighbourhood. Single and semi-detached homes account for 30% of all units within the neighbourhood and apartments under 5 stories account for the remaining 70%. More about Rideau Park... 

Rideau Park Listings

No listings were found matching your search criteria.

The bulk of development in Rideau Park occurred during the 1970s with another significant development period in the late 1990s. The school and park site are located in the neighbourhood’s centre and also serve residents in Duggan, the neighbourhood to the south.

The neighbourhood is bounded by a collector road to the south, an arterial to the west and freeways to the north and east. Large landscaped boulevards buffer the neighbourhood from these roadways. Connections with Whitemud Drive to the north, 11th Street to the west, and Calgary Trail to the east means that residents of Rideau Park have excellent accessibility to other parts of the city. In addition to the commercial amenities available within the community itself, Southgate shopping centre is located just north of Rideau Park across Whitemud Drive. The future Southgate Light Rail Transit (LRT) station will be located at the mall along 111th Avenue, providing residents with improved transit accessibility when it opens in 2010.

Information taken from City of Edmonton website.


What's Your Home Worth? Find out now, for Free.

Let's Go